Tiny blood clot in brain

Hello Sir, My brother had met with an accident last week and had minor fracture in forehead and minor blood clot in the brain. He was under observation in ICU for almost 4 days and Neurologist had confirmed that my brother's situation is improved and the clot can be cured with the help of medicine itself. Surgery is not required. My brother has been discharged from hospital however he seems to be very much disturbed and talking differently from what we are asking him. Also he is having severe head ache. I would request your kind opinion on how would my brother's condition would improve. please help as my parents are very much worried about his condition.

Doctor Answers (1) on Tiny blood clot in brain

Dear Sir If the blood clot had been in frontal lobe (front part of brain behind forehead) then that part may not be working properly at present That may be the reason for his present behaviour Head ache may be due to increasing pressure inside the skull. Please consult a neurosurgeon in person for clinical examination