Tinnitus in left ear

I am suffering from severe tinnitus in my left ear. The doctor says it can't be cured. Does I qualify to get Physically Handicapped certificate in India? I hope to get reservation in various exams.
views-icons 77 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

No you will not get it...its not possible according to government of India.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?