Tightness in stomach

Recently I have been feeling tightness in my abdomen area.I feel fat.Is it weight gain or some other problem.

Doctor Answers (2) on Tightness in stomach

Madhur Nahal Delhi | Homeopath
Hi ,is ur trouble more after eating,if so then it is because of indigestion, gas formation. Is it before periods then it might be because of hormonal changes which leads to water retention and distension.Have u gained weight?Do u have any other symptom?
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your problem. I would like to give difference between.the weight gain and other condition. If your belly feels tight you tuck in your shirt then it is weight gain of the it in you belly then it is a condition. But with your mentioning I assume that you are suffering from acidity and because of it there is production of gases and that's making you feel tightness. For this you need to avoid spicy, fatty, sour, stored, canned, processed food. And even alcohol too. Thank you