Tight pelvic muscles

From the last one year I am having this problem of intermittent pain in my low back. Also I face the problem of frequent urination due to this.. Also bit constipated also. I have seen seen urologist ,orthopedicsTheir advice is I have muscle spasms which causes all this(CPPS). Need to relax my muscles. I have taken good amount Vitamin D , calcium , done bit of stretching exercise , but problem is still there,which is affecting my normal life. Based on some internet research, I feel lot of symptoms relate to Magnesium deficiency(muscle spasms, stress, consitpation) So my questions is,it possible to be magnesium deficient? and can it be the cause If yes , is there some general magnesium supplement , which I can try out.

Doctor Answers (1) on Tight pelvic muscles

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals.... Exercise most days of the week. Physical activity increases muscle activity in your intestines. Try to fit in exercise most days of the week. ....