Tight foreskin
When my penis is flaccid, I am able to slide it behind the head of the penis but when it is erect it is too tight and it does not happen. If I try harder it gets painful. I have always masturbate by just sliding my foreskin back and forth but not entirely behind. I also do have a little extra foreskin.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, such condition are know as phimosis, you can consult and learn technique to improve your condition. Hope this clear your doubt and guide you to what to do, please feel free to contact us for further doubt's.