Tight foreskin
When my penis is flaccid I am able to pull back my foreskin but when it is erect I am unable to pull back my foreskin to the head of the penis. Is this normal or does it require circumcision? During sex is it necessary for the foreskin to be pulled back?

Hello, I understand you conditions totally. Fore skin of penis is retractable both in erect and normal conditions. There is nothing like it's not retractable when the penis is in the erect condition. And during sex it automatically gets retracted. If it's not happening that way kindly consult a general surgeon in your locality and get it sorted. Thank you