Tight foreskin Phimosis
I cannot be able to strech my foreskin further beyond my penis head when its erect. Are there any stretching exercises or topical steroid ointments that can help?

Consult a surgeon for best advice
Share pics on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment
very effective medication available chat online
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Take proper ayurvedic medicine.. To get rid of this problem..
for further information consult me privately
This issue can be cured with proper treatment and medications. Feel free to reach out.
Share pic with me
Consult