Tight Downloading

Im suffering from external piles problem from 1yr , its not paining or bleeding, but wen i go for download i feel tight, can i use Pilex tablets or Triphala? attaached my prblm area pics. pls help me

Dr. Gaurav G Shanbhogue
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Definitely you can use pilex and triphala... It acts as a laxative, but instead of triphala, try to use freelax. And for the haemorrhoids, try to consult a nearby kshara sutra specialist, it can be cured.
MITESH HARISHANKAR SHARMA
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Amravati
In toilet how much time you spend is root cause of problem. Before toilet Apply Jatyadi Tail in anal region with the help of syringe and rubber catheter. Hot sitz bath after daefecation. You will surely get relief
Dr. Vijay Kumar Kamat
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Bagalkot
Hemorrhoids/piles being a circulatory problem Diet and lifestyle is very important. Try best to avoid high protein and carbohydrate food. Exercise regularly Anti-gravitational exercises, sarvangasana etc... should help Drink atleast 2 glasses of buttermilk and include radish, carrots, beet in your daily diet.