Tickling inside the skin
All over the Body continous Tickling inside the skin. Massage doing than okay. Again it starts in other parts

Investigate blood test and urine test and urine test
consult nearer dr or consult me
avoid self medicine and spicy dry food

HOMOEOPATHIC treatment can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
I would advise you to visit the ER so that you can be evaluated physically and undergo necessary investigations to find the underlying cause of the problem and have it treated accordingly. From the history alone a specific diagnosis cannot be reached.