Tibia skin SCARE & ITCHING problem
You asked:  Dear Doctor, Meri age 25 years hain. Mera right leg ka tibia break hogaya tha 4 years before. So abhi tak us surgery ka spot nahi gaya and tibia main ak titanium plate hain. Winter season a gaya hai to now abhi us area main Itching ho raha hai . So please advice me some good medicine For  ITCHING &  Tibia SCARE Problem. 

Please put pictures of the affected areas in good light in private direct consult with me for detailed information and counselling and treatment
Don't worry.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.