Tibia fracture 70 days Xray
Right tibia was Fractured in scooter accident. Fib intact. Not open fracture. MIPO Compression plating done same day as accident. No infection. Patient : Male. 23 y old. No other medical conditions. Attached X-Ray of 42 days and 70 days post OP. Still 0% Weight bearing. Medication: FraQuik plus 1-0-1 Calzem 0-1-0 No pain at all in leg Concern: At 70 days consultation doctor remarked that fracture is not healing as expected for my age and condition. Doctor recommended still 0% weight bearing for 1 month. On comparing the two X-Ray fracture gap seems to be increased ?? Sometimes I feel some movement at fracture location. I eat correctly and exercise upper body everyday for 20 mins. I'm non smoker and non alcoholic. I'm not thin or over weight. What may be the reason for delayed healing? Is there anything else to be done? How long may it take to heal ? Any recommendations ? I just wanted a second opinion.

Wait for 2-3wks.Then start partial weight bearing on the operated side. Some times partial weight bearing  stimulates bone union.If no good result then you will have to go in for I m nailing & bone grafting.
This needs bone grafting..as on 70 days healing is slow.
You can do a MRI to know the status of bone ends
You should bear minimal weight as weight bearing enhances blood circulation and thus healing.