Thyroidtest swelling face

I am suffering from swelling on face so I have done the thyroid profile test. Below is the report please suggest me for further. Test name value normal value Total T3 - 129.6 60 to 181 ng/dl Total T4 - 9.2 4.5 to 12.6 ug/dl TSH(3rd Generation) - 1.5 0.35 to 5.5 ulU/ml Comments T3- increased levels are seen in hyperthyroidism and decreased levels are seen in hypothyroidism. T4 - Increased levels are seen in glaves disease cancer of thyroid as symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Low levels are seen in hypothyroidism whose symptoms are myoxyedema hashmito disease and pituitary disorder. TSH - A high TSH result often means an underactive thyroid gland caused by failure of gland ( hypothyroidism). A low TSH result can indicate an overactive thyroid gland (hyperthyroidism) or damage to the pituitary gland that prevents it from producing TSH. Please suggest me and share everything is OK on aforesaid report or I have to consult a doctor.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

For the swelling on the face just doing a thyroid test doesn't suffice. There are many reasons for a swollen face and thus you need to visit a MD PHYSICIAN first. The reason behind the swelling needs to searched for. If hormonal then visiting a endocrinologist will help.
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Please consult an endocrinologist or Medicine specialist for your better understanding of this laboratory results.