diabetes-icon
Thyroide Problem
Hi sir, I am suffering from Thyroid problem( it is less than the actual size), due to this I am gaining weight and facing pimples in face. Now I am taking medicine " Thyronorm 100 mcg" for Thyroid, and please find attachment of Ultrasound Scan report and suggest medicine dosage and also how to cure permanently this Thyroide.

Dr. Raghu M S
Endocrinologist 9 yrs exp Mysore
U have hypothyroidism, treatment is thyoxine supplements. Dose depends on the TSH value. USG report shows atrophied thyroid gland, common finding in case of hypothyroidism, so don't worry about u USG report. But u have hypothyroidism treatment is only thyoxine tab supplements. As of now this is the  simplest and safe treatment, just take tablets daily and. Reapeat TSH every 3 months.