Thyroid - which doctor ?
Recently I was diagnosed with a hypothyroid with TSH value if 8.36. At present I am following up with a ENT specialist. Do I need to consult a Endocrinologist or is it fine if I continue with the ENT specialist ? Please advise.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

If your ENT Specialist also does Head & Neck Surgery, then rest assured that you are with the right doctor. We are well versed to deal with all thyroid diseases be it medically manageable, surgically managed or treated radiologically. Your doctor should reach an accurate diagnosis of your condition before going on to medicate you!