Thyroid - which doctor ?

Recently I was diagnosed with a hypothyroid with TSH value if 8.36. At present I am following up with a ENT specialist. Do I need to consult a Endocrinologist or is it fine if I continue with the ENT specialist ? Please advise.
views-icons 132 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

If your ENT Specialist also does Head & Neck Surgery, then rest assured that you are with the right doctor. We are well versed to deal with all thyroid diseases be it medically manageable, surgically managed or treated radiologically. Your doctor should reach an accurate diagnosis of your condition before going on to medicate you!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?