Thyroid problem
Hi,is Thyroid is cure able permanently or patient need to take medicine life long.my daughter 2 years n my son 4 years has been diagnosed with Thyroid. What you say about INMASS hospital, i heard that as per them it is 100% cureable .pls suggest

Dr. Deepak Patel
Pediatrician 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hi, - whether thyroid is curable or not depends on the cause of hypothyroid. - in most cases, it is not curable and lifelong thyroid medication needs to be given. - I think that you should share what investigations has been done and what is the report of thyroid scan. I hope this has helped you. Wishing your child good health. Take care. . Or Visit www.icliniq.com/drdeepak