Thyroid and obesity
I always suffer from cold and letharginess.. i want to lose my weight and also to cure my thyroid. Can u suggest me a diet plan which can lead to a healthy life.. And perfect time of doing exercise so that i can lose weight

Hello..,hypothyroidism is due to decreased thyroxin harmone. It s commonly associated with weight gain and irregular period..... One need to take medications regularly.. Its long term problem..you should limit their intake of broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage,cauliflower, , turnips.You can exercise in morning.. Go slowly ,try to loose around half to 1kg per month.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
This cannot be done by yourself. You need a team comprising an ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon, a dietician, a fitness trainer. Use Practo to find a good ENT, Head & Neck Surgeon and join you nearest corporate gym facility.