diabetes-icon
Thyroid and Low Hb level
Recently I went through thyroid test.T3,T4 values are less and tsh s normal. And though I don't have any weakness r fatigue the results of my Haemoglobin in blood s 10.5 I am a bit tensed,if this cause any serious problems as I read it might be anaemia..and also since 2months I can see changes on my skin face(pigmented

hello.. well mostly we decide the thyroid status on the basis of tsh levels...yes hb 10 is low and you are anemic...you need to be started on supplements... better to consult a physician with all your reports and get evaluated as to start you on treatment we need to correlate the lab values with your symptoms and signs