Thyroid and haemoglobin

My haemoglobin and thyroid level is less . I am facing many problems like my periods never come in time , my body has skin pimple problem ,i feel lazy all the time i dnt feel energetic , my mood is never good i face alot difficulties i never feel happy and confident . I am just 21yrs old and my looks are similar to 28yrs old girl .

Doctor Answers (3) on Thyroid and haemoglobin

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti Hyderabad | General Physician
Mention the levels of haemoglobin and thyroid.
Most of your symptoms are due to anaemia, take dates,jaggery,til,leafy vegetable
Increase lime and tamarind in your diet.
Take egg white.

Update reports for furthur advise

Dr. Asha Annamalai Chennai | Family Physician
Dear,
Solution to any problem is to fix the cause.Everything in this world has an answer.
Think about what problems you really have. Prioritise.
Correct your thyroid disorder and anemia.
You know good exercise and adequate diet will change your life.Try joining a club or class that suit your interests.
Try using a clear glycerin soap and may be Salicyclic acid face wash to mildly remove the dead cells from your face.Moisturise religiously,massage with essential oils to stimulate blood flow and protect yourself from excessive sunlight.I'm sure you can find a lot of tips online and everywhere about that.Use clothes,accessories and a suitable haircut to your advantage.Cut your nails,brush twice,bath everyday,keep yourself in the best condition you can be in.Live to take care of yourself.Even if you are sad,try smiling against it,your mood will change :)
If you have serious ailments regarding your menstruation,thyroid and anemia,you should consult your local physician/gynecologist.
Dr. Vrushali Naik Pune | General Physician
At this age u should havie balanced diet...that will give whole nutrition.... Please mention levels of haemoglobin n thyroid...less means how much less??