Thyroid and cervical

I have a thyroid problem and my thyroid is 10 now and cervical problem depression also no interest in my office work always fatigue not feeling fresh and positive and I have sinus also block nose I,m feeling pain in my stomach and so fatty burning in my stomach and gas problem what would I do please tell me...i consult the nearest physician and taking thyronorm in 50 mcg and in saturday or sunday 75 MCG

Doctor Answers (1) on Thyroid and cervical

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...be in a regular fallow up with your physician for thyroid issues these symptoms may be due to your thyroid issues...thyronorm takes some time to show its response...Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses and nose. Moisten your sinus cavities. Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapor from a bowl of hot water... Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid Stress as it may make your gastritis symptoms worse...Regards.