Thyroid and belly loss
Even After 3 years of twin babies delivery I am not able to reduce my belly. I hv thyroid and its normal. Whom to consult and what to do to reduce belly fat.

Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult.

Your age is 41 years. It is 3 years since you had twin delivery. These two factors lead to decrease in tone of the muscles of abdominal wall. To reduce your belly abdominal muscles tone is essential.
You should do basic investigations to know that you can withstand physical exercise. These should include CBC, Blood sugar, creatinine and urea, ECG. In addition a check up by a General Physician. If you are fit you should first do low impact aerobic exercise and follow it with exercise for abdominal wall.
Please consult a General Physician for the same.
Excercises and diet.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Go for regular excz thyroid under contrl
Consult Endocrinologist