Throbbing pain on left
I am having throbbing pain on left side of my stomach since yesterday. Doesn't seem like an abdominal issue. Some internal organ is painful. This is what i think. What kind of doctor should I consult. It's urgent.
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

A general physician should suffice to begin with.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.