Throat scratching
My father is having cold . his throat is paining ,having cough and his voice got harsh . due to this he got fever last night . what should he do in this case . what type of medicines he should take and pls suggest some home remedies.

Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require antibiotics to clear up infection..

+183
Chat with a doctor
hello all these may be symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection kindly consult a physician/ ent specialist and decide bye
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  He could be suffering from a sorethroat. Since when is he having this problem? Most sorr throats resolve within 5 days. Consult me in private and i shall help you out with prescription medicines. We are not allowed to prescribe here. Give him warm water to drink, warm salt water gargles. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.