Throat related
My tonsils are normal but when i gulp down food i feel flammation in my throat. It it has become more painful as it also cause pain near my eardrums when i gulp down food or saliva. It is some kjnd of throat infection i guess. Please tell me some medications. It is very painful and unbearable

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to locate a good ENT Specialist in your city. You are probably suffering from either Reflux Esophagopharyngitis or Recurrent Rhinopharyngitis
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata

Take tab paracetamol for temporary relief. Consult an ENT specialist for proper management.