Throat problem

I am having cough problem for 2 weeks now. I feel fine in the morning with no cough at all but as day passes it increases and by the evening I cannot speak without coughing. I don't feel any pain or uneasiness in my throat but some times I feel little uneasiness and pain in my chest if there is continuous coughing.

Doctor Answers (1) on Throat problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I Can understand your concern. Also wanted to know if there is sputum when there is cough. Also do you feel any breathing discomfort? Are you a smoker? Because without answers to these simple questions and clinical examination, it's difficult to say what you have kind of cough you have. And all types of cough have different treatments. Therefore my advice would be that you meet up with a general physician or a pulmonologist in person for further management of your case. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.