Throat problem
Hi i m suffering from horrble throat problem past 3 weeks I feel like something stucked in my throat its like i have no problem having food but i constantly feels that Even i have soreness like throat sore and it feels fatigue and i gt tired and i look down

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately
Hi.... Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater.... Consider lozenges they can soothe throat....