Throat pain while swallow

For the last 7-8 days I'm having throat pain .. The pain is worse whenever I try to eat or drink something .. Every time I try to swallow something I also feel the pain in my left ear .. Initially I took Novaclox LB for 3 days and the pain was gone but now it is back again .. Also feeling some bodyache and mild fever .

Doctor Answers (2) on Throat pain while swallow

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. It could be a tonsillitis or a pharyngitis. You need to do saline gargles thrice a day or betadine throat gargles according to the instructions given on the bottle. You can do these gargles thrice a day. Usually such things are viral infections. If it still persists, then you need to consult a ENT Specialist for further help. Regards
Hello... U have upper respiratory tract infection. Take Belladonna 30 and phytolacca 30 TDS for 1 week. Keep 10 min difference between the two medicines. Gargle with warm salt water three times a day.Don't eat or drink anything cold. And take adequate rest.