Throat infection, Whoopin
I am facing throat infection, Whooping, cold, and Whooping last one year, I go with ENT and one chest specialist, but nobody trying to understand the actual problem, they just giving me a thousand rupees medicine all the time.

Dr. Gagandeep Singh Ahuja
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Delhi

As there is whooping cough and it is chronic in nature I request you to go to the homeopathic tretment as for complete cure .
Dr. Chakshu Mishra
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Bareilly
dear sir, whooping cough has many causes. it is often mis diagnosed. some probable reasons for ur condition might be allergy, gastritis and even lower resp tract infection. all u got to do is to investigate it properly at first instance. TOTAL IgE CBC wid ESR LFT might help u with it. further more the problem is psycho somatic in origin.