Throat infection
I used to be a regular smoker. Have quit smoking 15 days back after developing cough. Did a 3 day course of azithromycin and quit smoking. Developed slight pain in throat after 2-3 days which comes occasionally. Smoked one yesterday and having more pain in throat which increases if I move my head up or down completely.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

You seem to be suffering from nicotine withdrawal symptoms which is common after quitting smoking. You need to be patient as it will take couple of weeks to subside. You can use symptomatic treatment such as mild painkillers, salt water gargling and vitamin C tablets