Throat and mouth problem
I'm having difficulty in swallowing food for the past 2 days. It pains when I swallow anything. And I have a small white boil like type in my lower tongue. Could you pls tell me a solution.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You could be having acute tonsillitis problem. Though it would require examining to confirm the diagnosis. As of now you can do betadine throat gargles as directed on the product bottle thrice a day. Drink warm water. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.