Throat and fever
Have some irritation in the throat. Little cough here and there. Getting a bit feverish too. Not able to link to it to any bad food or drinks.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Like my colleague said, you have inhaled the infection.... Droplets from an infected person's sneezing or coughing. Consult an ENT Specialist immediately
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello possible causes like infection due to dust ie upper respiratory tract infection should be ruled out you have to be treated with antibiotics drink plenty of water do salt water gargling twice daily avoid junk foods and cold items consult physician for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps to solve your problem.