Throat and chest problem
I hv problem from 1 year ,.. 1st I get breathing problem and after that am start feeling that I can't breath well and some thing happening on right side throat and upper chest and feeling digesting problem also and Weight also losing... Stl I hv same problem some time its out of control and feeling am going to die...

Dr. Nilesh Madkikar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Pune
Please visit a ENT surgeon so that he can physically check you and examine you. If needed he could do an Video laryngoscopy. If you have been loosing weight you need to get this looked into asap so that the necessary diagnosis can b done n treatment started. Regards