Third operation

I have 2 child both by operation. Now I want to know if I plan for 3rd child how much % of risk is there to my and 3rd child life and health during/after 3rd operation. My decision for 3rd child is right or not. Plz advise asap.

Doctor Answers (2) on Third operation

hi the reason for the third child and planning is personal.because you are asking me for my opinion  two is enough. enjoy your life and finermoments of child rearing. do not be a baby machiene. that apart you can participate in their wellfare,education,guide them be a responsible parent. because you are only32 you do not have higher risk of downs syndrome. under proper obstetric help risk of gdm excessive weight gain are minimal.surgically speaking risk of adherent placenta could be increasd. if you do not have back up carer risk of preterm labour is high and if the interval is short risk of back ache anaemia is high. with sound support system your children should be fine
It depends up on various factors like previous surgeries ,age of your second child ,any associated complications in previous pregnancies and present state of your health.
Hence consult a gynaecologist and take opinion