Thin endometrium
Hello doctor, I m trying to conceive from last 4 months but I m failed. My endometrium is very thin. At the end of the periods(8th day), it was 3.5 mm only. Plz tell me how I can get healthy endometrium to improve chances for getting pregnant??

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Infertility Specialist 38 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hi, your endometrial thickness is really less, for which your gynecologist will find the reason and will treat accordingly. Possibilities are of hormonal disturbance or some infective origine, needs workup.

Normal size of endometrium in mm Endometrium size for pregnancy Thin endometrium causes