Endometrium thin
Ma'am, Before 3years I had irregular menstural cycle that is no periods for 3months..consulted a doctor and took scan..everything is nor mal but my endometrium thickness is just 2mm that time.doctor told me that's y u didn't get ur periods at correct time and gave a medicine..took that medicine for a month and after that my periods is regular..but I read if endometrium is very thin there will no chance of getting pregnant..my marriage is on July and plz tel me whether I need to take any treatment for this..is this curable one?

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

If you are having menses ,it means you have a normal gento urinary system both anatomically and physiologically.thin endometrium can occur due to hormonal imbalance. Consult gynaecologist for complete hormonal checkup.