Endometrium thin
Ma'am, Before 3years I had irregular menstural cycle that is no periods for 3months..consulted a doctor and took scan..everything is nor mal but my endometrium thickness is just 2mm that time.doctor told me that's y u didn't get ur periods at correct time and gave a medicine..took that medicine for a month and after that my periods is regular..but I read if endometrium is very thin there will no chance of getting pregnant..my marriage is on July and plz tel me whether I need to take any treatment for this..is this curable one?

If you are having menses ,it means you have a normal gento urinary system both anatomically and physiologically.thin endometrium can occur due to hormonal imbalance. Consult gynaecologist for complete hormonal checkup.

How to become fat from thin Thin endometrium causes Normal thickness of endometrium