Thighs and calf pain
Bhavna Tandon is my mother and she suffers from thighs and legs pain almost daily..The level of pain is high as she is not able to sleep properly and this kind of pain she is suffering from her early ages.We have consulted some doctors and they say its due to lack of calcium. Please suggest what needs to be done.

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Spine Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

Depending on what age she is she may be developing or may be prone to develop osteoporosis so if the pain has been constant and her age is above 50 years I will suggest to get BMD-DEXA scan done and see orthopaedic doctor as soon as possible Also suggest to do blood tests like Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 before you consult someone if not done