Thigh pain

I have thigh pain since 2 years back now a days it's goes worst n worst...pain is start from my side of groin area (corner of groin area) n sometime starts from middle top of thigh portion and than goes to inner thigh above the knee...most of pain in maintain in inner thigh..exact place in thigh in just below the sctotum n just side of scrotum ..pain is Dn both side of thigh bt at one time pain is only one side..pain phenomenon is on n off.. I did all test like usg scrotum usg abdomen ct and. Mri of pelvic hip and ls spine n all blood test I took 40 days physical therapy bt no relief ...my Physiotherapist said that it's groin muscle pull and it band problem is that?? Plz help me out I have also gastric problem is gas is reason for thigh pain...Thx 4 replying...I consulted 4 orthopaedic n 1 neurologist doctor bt no help...bc of pain I can't lay down straight on bed...when I do straight lay down pain is stars immediately..n most of Time is irritating pain..

Doctor Answers (2) on Thigh pain

Dr. Vishwas Virmani
20 yrs. of exp | Noida | Physiotherapist
Roll of anterior thigh,posterior thigh and sides. Piriformis Stretch 1. Lie on your back. ... 2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee. 3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ... 4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds. 5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg. 6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT)
8 yrs. of exp | Raipur | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
I have read out the things written here. Its look like groin pain including adductor muscle weakness. To make confirm this i need to examin more on it. Groin area work to hold genital area in there position. If its gets disterb then pain comes during movement. This type of injury usally seen in sports. Only exercise is helpul no modality is needed to treat this condition. You can contact me.