Thigh pain

I have thigh pain since 2 years back now a days it's goes worst n worst...pain is start from my side of groin area (corner of groin area) n sometime starts from middle top of thigh portion and than goes to inner thigh above the knee...most of pain in maintain in inner thigh..exact place in thigh in just below the sctotum n just side of scrotum ..pain is Dn both side of thigh bt at one time pain is only one side..pain phenomenon is on n off.. I did all test like usg scrotum usg abdomen ct and. Mri of pelvic hip and ls spine n all blood test I took 40 days physical therapy bt no relief ...my Physiotherapist said that it's groin muscle pull and it band problem is that?? Plz help me out I have also gastric problem is gas is reason for thigh pain...Thx 4 replying...I consulted 4 orthopaedic n 1 neurologist doctor bt no help...bc of pain I can't lay down straight on bed...when I do straight lay down pain is stars immediately..n most of Time is irritating pain..

Doctor Answers (1) on Thigh pain

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
1 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | General Physician
Consult a better neurologist. Meanwhile take tab gabapin nt one at night..you will have relief.