Thickness chronic itch unusual new mole
I've had a itch on my labia vulva area where the hair is. Four years. I have a mole for a couple of years now it's oddly shaped and bleeds easily. My lips have changed in color and thickness. The itching is seriously intense. I've tried steroid creams. Antihistamines and I ice the area to no relief. Ill sometimes have small raw spots that itch and hurt at the same time.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Why did you try to become a genius by applying steroid creams? Something wrong with you? Instead you should have it checked out by a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Don't you think?