Tetanus injection effects
I had taken TT injection 2 days back and the injection area had become hard, it started with the size of a coin and in 2 days the area has increased to size of my hand. Please note that I am also pregnant and took the TT injection on advice of my doctor. I am using ice pack for 10 min for 4-5 time a day from last 2 days. Please tell me if this is normal or I need to rush to hospital, also what can be done at home to reduce the effects.

Hello... I can understand your problem.. So many pregnant women get vaccinated for tetanus everday.. It's routine procedure without complication.you are complaining of complication.if it's mild swelling of pea size you can ignore. If swelling is large and hard in consistency hemotoma is a chance. You could have attached photo. Consult your doctor.

Monocef injection side effects