About hcg injection

Hi I was pregnant and my first scan was over. My doctor suggested me to take hcg injection twice and repeat the scan. I attached my scan report too. Can u please help me to know why the injection and what was my exact condion.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Latur

report not match with final impression given in report..as there is no fetal pole.....you should wait for couple of weeks and again do a scan....ing hcg is just for preg.support ..ask your gynae details of the report
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, your last menstrual date is not matching with the fetus current growth age (gestational age), baby is showing growth lag of 3weeks. And also considering your obstetric score (2 previous abortion), your doctor prescribed this injection. Please continue the injection as prescribed and have regular follow up with your doctor as asked.