Testosterone
What is the meaning of testosterone???I having a problem of masturbation daily...I tried a lot but I can't control my mind...is there any problem now and in future...I'm trying to control but I can't...tell me some tips to stop it... Thanking you..

Hello there..... Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...