Low testosterone
Hi Experts, My testosterone levels were high at the age of 27 (approx 830 in 2013) and at the age of 30 it is around 530 approx (Checked in 2016). It was a normal testosterone check with total T measurement. I know it reduces with age with the huge difference is worrying me. I have never been on steroids. Can this be fixed?. Please advise.

Both testosterone level r within normal limit. Who had suggested u to go for this test, one should not go such test without suggestions of doctors. It Unnessory create panic and affect ur sexual response as well as performance.