Testosterone tablets..

Hello doctor, I'm tempted upon testosterone tablets available in drug stores from the reputed brands like cipla. I'm obese and also my height is short. I'm also facing ED problems. I'm very tempted. I believe these tablets will make me a super strong MAN with huge muscles and tremendous sex stamina. I never self medicated myself. But after knowing the availability of these tablets, couldn't control my mind. I need these tablets badly. Could these testosterone tablets make me a super man? For what these tablets are being used? Will these tablets improve my heath or spoil my health? Please provide me information on these tablets so that it could make me understand about these medicines and prevent me from doing any harmful experiments like this. Help me . Thank you.

Hello there it is common psychology of humans That they get attracted to harmful things badly. They are good in some conditions but not a young chap like you. They are steroid tablets for muscle strengthening and stamina as you said but then you will feel energetic now but after 5 yeas of age you would end up with many complications of kidneys, liver, brain, obesity and the dosage you're supposed to take now will not be enough after a month you would crave for it. So better avoid them. And motive they won't be available that easily it needs prescription to get them. Thank you