Testosterone levels test
Where can I get my Testosterone levels checked ? I don't get proper beard. I feel depressed and under confident all the time. And I am gaining weight without eating a lot.

Hello.... At any diagnostic center they check for testosterone level.... Beard is secondary sexual character... If you attained all other secondary sexual milestones,like change of voice..body growth.,and others beard will also grow... It may take some time..... You reduce your weight.,avoid outside foods...
Thyrocare is a good option If you have any more queries you can ask in private consultation area