Testis imbalance
I am getting a heavy pain in my testis.can u please help me.to whom should i concern.is there any medicine for this to get recovery from this.and what might be the reason for this.

Dr. Harisha N L
Testicle pain has a number of possible causes. The testicles are very sensitive, and even a minor injury can cause testicle pain or discomfort. Testicle pain may arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis). Sometimes, what seems to be testicle pain is caused by a problem that starts in the groin, abdomen or somewhere else — for example, kidney stones and some hernias may cause testicle pain. The cause of testicle pain can't always be identified....consult surgeons they will help you