Testicular pain
Sir i had funiculitis 15 days back.. i've undergone treatment for that i still have a pain in my testicles.i have a numb and light pain in my testicle what would have caused it.. how should i get it treated please help me
191 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
Consult an urologist for this condition as this problem has become a chronic issue .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.