Testicular pain

Around two months ago I was skipping ropes but was in my boxers and my testicle started paining.I stopped exercising and it stopped but day before I went for a jog and felt a little pain again in the testicle.To which type of doctor should I visit and if general,what should I ask him?Thank you in advance.
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Testicular pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
3 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Urologist
Hi Pain in the testicle could be die to problem in the testicles itself. Other possible tasons include pain from the muscles in the lower abdomen, pain from an hernai or referrred pain from the urinary tract. Please see a urologist who can examine you and find out a cause. You might need an ulltrasound of the testicles and/or abdomen to find the cause.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?