Testicular Nerves
In 2017 I had a left testicle injury,  I felt that my left testicle had gotten smaller and something was different,  I got my ultrasound done, met a urologist and a gp,  everything was reported as normal. Since the past at least 2 years (as far as I remember)  the right side of my bladder has had more sensation than the right whenever I feel the need to pee the feeling is more in the right side and few times I have to also slightly press the right side before the pee starts. I don't ejaculate much but recently when I did the sensation was definitely more on the right side and I felt that upto on my right hipbone. I've gotten ultrasound of abdomen and urine analysis previously which was okay. I might get a testicle and abdominal doppler but I wanna know if it's possible for testicle injured nerves to effect the bladder and hipbone area and can it keep increasing to more areas over time.

Consult uro
You are advised kindly visit and consult urologist
Stop pressing as sonography report is normal  no major issues. Stop worrying
Consult a urologist.