Testicles paining
I have pain in my testicles it pains when they are without support. i feel a small lump on the lower side of left also pains when i stand for too long. right testicle also pains. Pain runs right through my thighs to testicle.It also pains when i fold my legs.I had visited doctors earlier.I wws told its vericocele.PLEASE HELP
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

varicocele refers to dilated veins in the testis. Surgical treatment is required depending on the grade of the varicocele and your symptoms. Scrotal support is helpful during other times. Avoid long hours of standing. And most important, consult a surgeon and follow his advice.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.