Testicle pains
I'm facing an irregular pains in testies , Swelling in one of testies compared to other . Please suggest why it happening since there is no injury . Please guide to which doctor I should consult.
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Swelling and Pain in testicles has many reasons as epidydimities, orchitis....etc but physical examination is necessary. ..Do first USG ( Scrotum ) then consult a nearby sexologist / Urologist in your city
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?