Testicle nerve swell

Recently while taking bath I observed nerve connecting to left testicle is slightly swelled. I am experiencing any pain tight now but by surfing Internet the symptoms shows testicle torsion. I want to know what is the test to be taken to confirm this and which doctor I need to consult for this issue.
views-icons 67 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Testicle nerve swell

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi , you will have to immediately consult general surgeon …. To examine and find out the cause as conditions like torsion needs immediate medical intervention ….
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?